suggestions and advice

Got questions? We got answers....
kwakers

suggestions and advice

Post by kwakers »

ok so im sitting here on my fourth beer, next question,, regarding the carb, Im in Toronto approx 250 feet above sea level i thing, so do i Jetting: 38/158 , R1367H needle 3rd clip from top, #6 slide, or go to the kwack dealer and get the 1994 kx needles etc?

thanks in advance

ian
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

suggestions and advice

Post by rbates9 »

You can get what ever carb parts you need for a KDX. You shouldn't have to look for KX parts for the carb. 38/158 seems like a pretty odd combo. Light on the bottom and heavy on the top. Have you tried the getting guide? If I were to take a guess (and all it is is a guess) I would start with about a 42/150 setting. But check it for YOUR bike.

P.S. Six beers in and the last one taste just like another. :partyman:
kwakers

suggestions and advice

Post by kwakers »

well i guess the plastics are a bit more faded than i thought, frames looking good ), time to start thinking of the graphics or wraps for the tank, shrouds and fenders lol

still a few things left to do and order and finish the build but looking good so far

cheers

ian
CoronasAndChips
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: suggestions and advice

Post by CoronasAndChips »

Hey kwakers, I have a Pro Circut pipe from a 1991 KX 250. If it will fit you can have it for $50.00 US plus shipping. It needs to be cleaned up but it isn't smashed or dented.
Elbow grease contains no trans fat!
CoronasAndChips on XBox Live
BFBC2, BF3, COD 2,3,4, Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, Tiger Woods 08' and 09' and Forza 2..... mostly
CoronasAndChips
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

suggestions and advice

Post by CoronasAndChips »

kwakers wrote:well i guess the plastics are a bit more faded than i thought, frames looking good ), time to start thinking of the graphics or wraps for the tank, shrouds and fenders lol

still a few things left to do and order and finish the build but looking good so far

cheers

ian
Check out amr racing dot com.
Elbow grease contains no trans fat!
CoronasAndChips on XBox Live
BFBC2, BF3, COD 2,3,4, Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, Tiger Woods 08' and 09' and Forza 2..... mostly
kwakers

Re: suggestions and advice

Post by kwakers »

Coronas,,,,, that pipe sounds like a deal,,, fire me your info ian@automaticcoating.com i have an addy in buffalo to ship to, and we can figure things out,,, cheers mate appreciate it

ian