Christmas.... i hate bieng broke.

Got questions? We got answers....
hbgod

Post by hbgod »

unfortunetly my family barely makes it buy with 5 kids (im the oldest minus an adopted brother, and 3 younger sisters) and its just my mom supporting us and my stepfather mooching off her even tho they are getting divorced :/. but the issue this year is i want to get my babysister to start riding again now that we arent so far in debt. still dont have much extra money tho. im lucky enough to know how to fix just about anything and find great deals to :). found a pw80 for $200 and hopefully going to get it tomorrow if i can pull $200 out of my :butthead: by tomorrow lmao. and then just need to buy a muffler and clean the carb. it runs so fingers crossed. hopefully this all goes right for once and me and her can go riding. shes 8 and crazy as all hell. iknow she'll have a blast. wish me luck :supz:
If you ain't Mixin Gas, You ain't Haulin Ass!
Racing220

Re: Christmas.... i hate bieng broke.

Post by Racing220 »

Good luck my friend!
hbgod

Post by hbgod »

i drove all the way to the guys house to find out he sold it. apperently he had 2bikes for sale and thought i was talking about the otherone when i clearly said pw80 not rm125 :/ w.e. im gonna buy my friends old pw80 for 300 instead.
Roadhazardguy
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Roadhazardguy »

That sucks man, I hope you find something. Ive been trying to find a little KX60 for my niece (7yo) to ride with me but first things first I need to get mine back together.
Tony
1988 KDX 200
1980 KD 80
1989 ATK 406
1984 RM 500
1980 KZ 1300
2008 SM450R
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

Good luck! I know all about being broke at Christmas time. There's a nice little PW50 for sale by a friend of mine that I would love to grab for my little boy, but have not the cash.
hbgod

Post by hbgod »

it sucks. but getting my buddys pw80 looks good to me. i can come up with $300. all it needs is the carb to be cleaned and the bracket for the exhaust broke but i can weld that up somehow. so ill be happy with that. and i know she will :) and i gotta finish my kdx this winter to :/ but just got $150 easton exp handlebar kit for $30 during black friday :) and a few other things half off