First outing on my e series kdx200.

Got questions? We got answers....
90SDKDX
Supporting Member

Post by 90SDKDX »

Not that this will be exciting news to anyone here but I got to take my first ride on my e series monday morning. I've never ridden offroad before so this was definitely a learning experience.

Overall the bike ran well. I don't have any complaints but considering I wouldn't know any better if something was wrong I can't complain. I have yet to replace all the swingarm, shock linkage, and steering head bearings which are well beyond their life so I'm sure that will make a difference once those are replaced.

The ride was a blast. I went out with some co workers, one on a cr250 and the other on a crf450r. Went to some local atv trails that have some cow paths in between for some single track. I'll admit I dropped her a few times and had some fun oh **** stall moments on some hills but it was all in fun and part of the learning. Got a couple bruises and some sore body parts but im certainly looking forward to the next ride.

I will definitely be investing in some nice hand guards and skid plates before the next outing. lol :doh:
KarlP
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Re: First outing on my e series kdx200.

Post by KarlP »

Good stuff...
'08 KTM200xc
'99 CR/KDX Hybrid with that RB stuff done to it
KX100 for the boy
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

:partyman: :supz:
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Hey, all right! Congratulation on getting offroad. It sounds like you had a great time. Keep on having fun.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128