What premix?

Post by Racing220 »

What premix is best, and should I run
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

What premix?

Post by SS109 »

Are you serious? I'm not getting into this mess again! Read this train wreck and make up your own mind: EDIT: Yeah, read the link below
Last edited by SS109 on 09:07 pm Sep 02 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R
zomby woof
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

What premix?

Post by zomby woof »

Ontario, Canada
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

What premix?

Post by rbates9 »

I think your best bet is to get a good name brand that is priced reasonable and you can get locally with out hassel.

Everyone on here will tell you this one is better then that one. They all work. Some are better at some things then others. Some have more build up then others.

Try searching and read what has already been debated. Then you will probably have even less of an idea then you do now. :doh:
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: What premix?

Post by Julien D »

For real. Any modern synthetic oil will be great, although some prefer castor based oils, which are also great. Rbates hit the nail on the head. See what the local places around you carry, and choose something that is reasonably priced and of a well known name. I run amsoil interceptor and am quite happy with it. Why did I choose this oil? It's a well known product, with good feedback, and I can pick it up by the quart just a mile up the road.
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Re: What premix?

Post by rbates9 »

Julien D wrote:For real. Any modern synthetic oil will be great, although some prefer castor based oils, which are also great. Rbates hit the nail on the head. See what the local places around you carry, and choose something that is reasonably priced and of a well known name. I run amsoil interceptor and am quite happy with it. Why did I choose this oil? It's a well known product, with good feedback, and I can pick it up by the quart just a mile up the road.
That is the same reasoning I went with when picking amsoil. I'm sure there is better and I'm sure there is much worse but I have had no problems with it so I can't see changing.

Probably the best thing is to pick something, jet for it, and then stick with it.