H series bar risers... What do I have?

Got questions? We got answers....
tommyd
Supporting Member

Post by tommyd »

I love my KDX now that I have it running decent except that it's set up for someone much shorter than me. I was looking at risers to see what's available(I found some good info from a search I did on here thank you very much!) and it occured to me that I don't really know what I have now compared to stock. I measured in front of the bars from the flat part of the clamp to the center of the 1 1/4" bars and got 1 3/4". If this is too confusing I can take a pic... I like the band of the bars but I'm afraid I need something taller but I'm gonna start with risers and see how it goes.
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by rbates9 »

Tusk makes a decent cheap set of risers in a few different heights. They can be found at Rocky Mountain.

I bought a set of Renthal R.C. high bend bars and have been happy with them. They gave me about a little over an inch of rise over stock style bars
tommyd
Supporting Member

Post by tommyd »

rbates9 wrote:Tusk makes a decent cheap set of risers in a few different heights. They can be found at Rocky Mountain.

I bought a set of Renthal R.C. high bend bars and have been happy with them. They gave me about a little over an inch of rise over stock style bars
Thanks, I will check that out. If they are cheap enough I can buy a set to try a certain height and then I'll know what I want when I order the steering stabilizer. I also found a chart that shows the measurements for the Taperlight bars, which is what is on the bike. Once I figure out what I have I can figure out what I want.