Decals

Got questions? We got answers....
wbdisco
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Decals

Post by wbdisco »

I know this has been talked about probably a bizzilion times but I what I am really wanting is opinions.

I need decals for my 2000 KDX... bad! When I bought the bike it had nothing but the typical FMF, no toil, blah blah i put this part on my bike decals. I want something that will make the bike look superbad. After doing the fork swap, and fixing up the rest of the bike I need something that says this thing not your typical KDX.

I honestly thought of going the custom route but it seems pricey and very time consuming. Are there any decent kits out there that are somewhat updated? Any good places that still do KDX graphics?
2000 KDX200(mine)
Polini X3(daughter)(FOR SALE)
TRX70(other daughter)
Big Bear 400(wifey)
1969 M35a2 (Deuce and a 1/2)
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Decals

Post by rbates9 »

I heard a rumor that there might be some KDXRIDER decals in the future. Im not saying near future but there has been talk.

Probably the more interest the quicker the results. :wink:
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Decals

Post by Julien D »

First step, get all the templates.
next step, design contest.

I'd like to have at least the E and H, to start. 250 decals would be good too, since I think they are near impossible to find. There will be a thread soon with details.

In the meantime, these guys have some nice kits...

http://graphicmx.com/
wbdisco
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Decals

Post by wbdisco »

KDXrider decals would be awesome. There is a company here close to me that does full car decals for businesses, I am sure that if they had a decent template and design they would be able to make them. But the design would be the big deal, they also design and draw but I am sure it is pretty spendy to have then do the whole thing.
2000 KDX200(mine)
Polini X3(daughter)(FOR SALE)
TRX70(other daughter)
Big Bear 400(wifey)
1969 M35a2 (Deuce and a 1/2)