Did Someone PM me?

Got questions? We got answers....
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Did Someone PM me?

Post by jafo »

I got a PM from someone and accidentaly deleted it from my e-mail. It usually pops up when I get to this site, but it did'nt this time.

Jon.
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Click on 'PMs' at the top of the page. You don't need the email notification or the pop-up window to show whatever PMs are there.

Besides that...it was prolly me. I did PM you about your fork setup (nut on the INside of the fork). Figured I should answer my own question: Looked up your KX fork year, looked up the forks on BuyKawi, found the answer, deleted the PM out of my 'Outbox'.

...or...I could say...You deleted the notification of the PM I sent you??!! I am hurt and anguished at such disregard for my personal message!! :wink:

No worries!

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Sooooo, it was youoooo! Ah Haaaa! You had me go'n there for a minute. You just can't fool around with us un-edumicated idiots like me. I kin loosing a PM like when you get under your car to work and the damn phone rings just when your hands are greezy and by the time you reach the dang phone, your to late. Then it bugs the hell out of ya wondering who it was that called. Thats what loosing a PM is like. :rolleyes: I'm going to have to go into some deep sociological therapy now. :shock:

I'm glad you found your answer on the forks. I just wish I could have had the chance at unwittingly guiding you the wrong way. Damn! j/k :lol:

Jon.