turbine core II and turbine core II Q

Got questions? We got answers....
parker72001

turbine core II and turbine core II Q

Post by parker72001 »

does anyone know if the Q is as good and just quieter or what. does the Q produce less power or about the same? :? i don't know, does someone else
Parker Woods, 20 years old,
'04 KDX 220R
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

You'll lose very little with the Q in comparison with the TCII. Most just run the TCII... The Q is longer too and weighs a little more. The TCII is very quiet to begin with. :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
wsjkawasaki
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by wsjkawasaki »

last week i recieved a new fmf pc2Q to replace the power core 2 that was on the bike when i purchased it. the Q is quite a bit longer and its weight is greater than the pc2 still haven't got around to installing it as of yet but when i do i will give a full report!!
shane j.
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

The only real advantage to an aftermarket silencer is the weight loss. The factory silencer is maintenance free, but is heavy. The aftermarket silencer's will need repacked often depending on how much you ride....I personally hate repacking my silencer...LOL

Since your bike is new, I would recommend suspention, steering damper, carb work, DF3 reed cage all over a aftermarket silencer(and probably in that order). Motor mods mean nothing if you can't put the power to the ground.

IMO and all that...
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project