difference between gnarly woods and gnarly desert

Got questions? We got answers....
Lutz
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Lutz »

canyncarvr wrote: This is a jack of a hijack...but..Inda: You and the rest of the middle of the country guys that like woods riding...you guys gotta come out here and spend a week.
You know, I'm eventually going to have to take you western mountain types up on that! I'm sure it will be a couple of years, but I really want to get out there to do some riding. I hate to say it, but I pretty much haven't ridden at all this summer...and it's killing me! The reason is that my engine (as some of you may recall) has about a bazillion hard hours on it, and the bottom end is 100% original. I don't want to ride it again until I rebuild the bottom end...problem is that back in December I started a new job, ended up paying rent in Milwaukee, WI and Eveleth, MN both for a couple of months, and haven't been able to afford to buy any parts for the bike. Now I know what some of you might be thinking...eat ramen noodles exclusively...won't work...I'm married...got to support two.

Oops! Did I hijack a hijacked hijack? Seriously though, the lack of riding is getting to me...I can even tell that I'm putting on weight that I normally burn off by riding. Is not riding becoming a health hazard for me? (Please say yes)

One final P.S. ... I have the original Pro Circuit pipe for the 1995+ bikes, so no ID troubles...of course they have that danged Platinum 2 out now...
Keep It Simple Stupid