18 MPG

Got questions? We got answers....
gregp

Post by gregp »

Did the RB'd carb and head have a significant impact on your jetting, causing you to go significantly leaner?
Sorry for all of the questions, but I had to buy some jets and I wanted to make sure that I purchased a range of jets that would be suitable to my bike. I ended up purchasing a 38 and a 42 pilot, and a 142 and a 148 main. My bike currently runs very rich at both ends with the 45/155 combination.
2004 Dual Sported KDX200
1999 Ninja 250 (Daughter's)
1996 DR 650 (stock, mostly street use)
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

It's good to have a good selection of jets

I'd just run some plug chops and see where you are at

I just go by the seat of my pants.

If I rode more up on the pipe I'd probably be better off richening the circuits up some, but my bike rarely gets on the pipe and I like it to run nice and clean down low
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
kawagumby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kawagumby »

>|<>QBB<
Mr. Wibbens wrote:
I know what a PITA is is to get a bike back up on the trail

Yep.

Good stuff to watch. What kind of camera are you using? I'd like to do something like that where I ride, but my helmet is constantly getting hit by branches - is there some kind of guard that you can mount to protect the camera?
1994 KDX200, Beta 200rr, yz125, yz250, kx100 modded for adult, gasgas contact 250.
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Ipod nano 5g with homemade helmet mount and external battery pack

Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
kawagumby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kawagumby »

Thanks! I think that'll work for me - good deal.
1994 KDX200, Beta 200rr, yz125, yz250, kx100 modded for adult, gasgas contact 250.
maxpower

Post by maxpower »

>|<>QBB<
Mr. Wibbens wrote:Still I'm a slow fugger, but I'll eventually get there...
Dont you worry about riding any faster Mr Wibbens
I have raced MX and Harescrambles. And know know what I do know? I spend time on the computer. With all my injuries they have added up and I have used all my get out of jail get hurt cards . I just can not get hurt again to keep my out of work . I have had injuries that kept me out of work for over a year and put my family though Hell.
You just ride your beautiful trails and enjoy the time you have out there. And Ill watch your videos wishing I still could go riding