Hnadle Bar Positioning. Where Is Yours Set?

Got questions? We got answers....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

jafo wrote:I noticed something I'll have to do when puting on my scott's damper. I'll have to bow my cross bar. I noticed in a majority of the pics on thier site that the cross bars are all bowed for clearence.

I'll order my damper acordingly, bars forward and bolt on clamp for a KDX neck..... but I'll measure first.

Jon.
I didn't have too... And I'm using CR-Hi bars. Of course your handlebar adjustability is limited but I have mine where I want them.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

I looked at both the Emig top clamp and the KX top clamp. I set the KX clamp right over the top of the emig clamp. The holes for the bar clamps are exaclty the same location. JFYI. You know it all depepnds on the clapms and bar positions I guess. I'll find out soon. I e-mailed them and asked them for some help. I let them know exactly whay I'll be running on the bike. I also asked them about the bigger bars also. I seen they sell some narrow tappered bars I'd like to try.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

That's good to hear Jon!

I don't think you will run into any major issues.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Cooool!!!!!!!!!

Jon.