Post by 05hybridchick923 »

I work at. The shop i took it too got noises zeroed out and fixed
1 chain waaaaayyyyy to loose
2 rock stuck between pipe and frame, pipe loose
3 cover that sais KIPS screws loose
4 chain guard bent draggin on chain
5 rear suspension was way to soft
and a few other bolts

The guy i bought it from. Was helpin me but when it did what it did yesterday i flew off the handle at him
dont think he will ever even talk to me again
so im on my own now

Thank you for the help
05 KDX Hybrid
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

sounds like you need to learn to turn a wrench :lol:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
05hybridchick923

Post by 05hybridchick923 »

Yup i know alot about cars a lil about mowers and even less about bikes especially 2 strokes last winter i learned alot about 4 strokes and carb rebuilds rekan this winter its gonna be 2 strokes
05 KDX Hybrid
Coop
Supporting Member

Post by Coop »

Well if the guy never talks to you again, sounds like you deserve it. A bike making noises is no reason to act like a jerk, especially when you didn't even know the cause of the noise when you did it.

Everything you mentioned that was "fixed" are not really just two stroke issues. Bolts and screws can get loose on any bike. It is just common stuff. You need to get used to checking your bike over for loose bolts, broken parts, loose chain, oil and coolant leaks, etc. Also keep your airfilter cleaned and oiled. Good luck and enjoy your bike.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do" - Mark Twain

2003 KDX200