KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

nuttin

not a darn thing

never herd of it

zilch

nada
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

Never heard of it either, but it looks like beezid.com, which is actually pretty cool. I've never used it myself, but have heard of some people getting insane deals on cars, tv's, etc.
BobbyZ
Supporting Member

Post by BobbyZ »

>|<>QBB<
Mr. Wibbens wrote:nuttin

not a darn thing

never herd of it

zilch

nada
same here
David_L6
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by David_L6 »

Never heard of it.
2000 KDX200 / 2002 CR250 / 2003 CR250 / 2008 TT-R230 / 2011 Brute Force 750 / 2012 Brute Force 750 EPS
andy278

Post by andy278 »

Hey guys im new here. I like the way that this furum is dedcated to KDX i wish more were like it. I clicked on a advertisement for motocyclebids.com while i was on face book. Didnt know much about it and i saw a post on this forum wanting info on it. I setup a accountwith them and have have actuly won somthing thru them. I recieved may package in like three days. I figured i would give them a try. if it was a scam which to me they seem honest, considering i recieved my item. My guess is that they are really tryin to help out. I hope they take off and keep doin it its getin hard for me and my family to keep riding.attached is there newletter that i recieved Via email. Keep the website going lookes great.

Andy Despain

WELCOME!!! <BR>
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all you for checking out Motocyclebids.com! As you already know, we are a new penny auction site that is geared towards the track junkies!! <BR>
My name is Adam Fowler, #210 and I have been part of the racing life since I was 10, which is almost 20 years now. I grew up in SWFL, and that is where I got the racing bug. I have to admit, some of the best times that I have had at the track did not involve racing. I spent 2 ½ years helping out at Live OAK MX in Daisy, GA. N ow that my wife has finished medical school, I have migrated back to SWFL. Since I have been back, I have met a lot of new friends at the track, but I have also seen them go as well. It has become too expensive to travel to the tracks with the constant rising of the gas prices, and the maintenance of the bikes is hard to keep up with. This is why I have started this site!<BR>
Now, I know…..why should you give us a shot? We want the opportunity to show you that we are here for the duration. We want to get people and families back out there, enjoying the outdoors at the tracks. I grew up with this being a big part of my life, so I want to give back to the Off-road community.<BR>
We have received emails raising concerns with most of our auctions having reserves. We will be removing them in the future, all in good time. Please know that if you bid on a reserve auction, and the reserve is not met, then the bids WILL be refunded to you so that you are not wasting them. We also have a “Buy Now” feature for you to use as well. <BR>
For helping us out, and referring you friends to this site, there is a reward worth 5 bids. You will need to fill out the short form on the home page and when your friend signs up; you will get 5 bids for FREE!! (No double IP’s, sorry!)<BR>
If you have any requests for things you would like to see for auction, please email them to us at motocyclebids@gmail.com and we will work at getting them on there for you! We are currently researching suspension and motor mods, and we will also start offering bikes when we hit 1,500 users!!<BR>
This weekend, we will be running a special offer for all of our motocyclebids friends. Starting at noon on Friday, the 15th and running till midnight Saturday the 16th if you buy the 25 bid pack, you will receive 10 bids FREE!!! <Your 10 free bids will be credited to your account when we receive payment confirmation><BR>
Again, welcome to Motocyclebids.com! We look forward to seeing you at the track!<BR>
Adam Fowler, #210<BR>
motocyclebids@gmail.com
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

Welcome to the forum Andy. You for real, or just spammin for motorcycle bids?
andy278

Post by andy278 »

I was looking up info on there website to see if anyone had any input on there website. Came across a post from KDXforum and and read it. I could not find much neg or pos on them. Figured it would give them a try. I remenbered that KDX was wanting info on it so i figured i would let you you know what i have found out. Not spamming just informing the forum of my experience so far. Yes I to want to chock out spammers.
andy278

Post by andy278 »

PS anyone know of any good trail riding in GA all i keep hearing about from people is durhamtown?
frankenschwinn
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by frankenschwinn »

google highland park resort.. pretty god stuff.
TWMOODY
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TWMOODY »

>|<>QBB<
andy278 wrote:Hey guys im new here. I like the way that this furum is dedcated to KDX i wish more were like it. I clicked on a advertisement for motocyclebids.com while i was on face book. Didnt know much about it and i saw a post on this forum wanting info on it. I setup a accountwith them and have have actuly won somthing thru them. I recieved may package in like three days. I figured i would give them a try. if it was a scam which to me they seem honest, considering i recieved my item. My guess is that they are really tryin to help out. I hope they take off and keep doin it its getin hard for me and my family to keep riding.attached is there newletter that i recieved Via email. Keep the website going lookes great.

Andy Despain

WELCOME!!! <BR>
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all you for checking out Motocyclebids.com! As you already know, we are a new penny auction site that is geared towards the track junkies!! <BR>
My name is Adam Fowler, #210 and I have been part of the racing life since I was 10, which is almost 20 years now. I grew up in SWFL, and that is where I got the racing bug. I have to admit, some of the best times that I have had at the track did not involve racing. I spent 2 ½ years helping out at Live OAK MX in Daisy, GA. N ow that my wife has finished medical school, I have migrated back to SWFL. Since I have been back, I have met a lot of new friends at the track, but I have also seen them go as well. It has become too expensive to travel to the tracks with the constant rising of the gas prices, and the maintenance of the bikes is hard to keep up with. This is why I have started this site!<BR>
Now, I know…..why should you give us a shot? We want the opportunity to show you that we are here for the duration. We want to get people and families back out there, enjoying the outdoors at the tracks. I grew up with this being a big part of my life, so I want to give back to the Off-road community.<BR>
We have received emails raising concerns with most of our auctions having reserves. We will be removing them in the future, all in good time. Please know that if you bid on a reserve auction, and the reserve is not met, then the bids WILL be refunded to you so that you are not wasting them. We also have a “Buy Now” feature for you to use as well. <BR>
For helping us out, and referring you friends to this site, there is a reward worth 5 bids. You will need to fill out the short form on the home page and when your friend signs up; you will get 5 bids for FREE!! (No double IP’s, sorry!)<BR>
If you have any requests for things you would like to see for auction, please email them to us at motocyclebids@gmail.com and we will work at getting them on there for you! We are currently researching suspension and motor mods, and we will also start offering bikes when we hit 1,500 users!!<BR>
This weekend, we will be running a special offer for all of our motocyclebids friends. Starting at noon on Friday, the 15th and running till midnight Saturday the 16th if you buy the 25 bid pack, you will receive 10 bids FREE!!! <Your 10 free bids will be credited to your account when we receive payment confirmation><BR>
Again, welcome to Motocyclebids.com! We look forward to seeing you at the track!<BR>
Adam Fowler, #210<BR>
motocyclebids@gmail.com
You received your package in like three days ?
And what was it ?

edit:
And what form of credit does one have to have to bid on things ?
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by rbates9 »

:hmm:
Tedh98
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Tedh98 »

>|<>QBB<
frankenschwinn wrote:google highland park resort.. pretty god stuff.
+1, especially if you like hills.
andy278

Post by andy278 »

The parts i won are 2 pairs of renthal kevlar grips. I saved $30 dollars off of retail i spent $5 for shipping and 5 on bids. i paid for everthing thru paypal i dont know but i think you can pay other ways. Thanks for the riding park info.
TWMOODY
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TWMOODY »

>|<>QBB<
andy278 wrote:The parts i won are 2 pairs of renthal kevlar grips. I saved $30 dollars off of retail i spent $5 for shipping and 5 on bids. i paid for everthing thru paypal i dont know but i think you can pay other ways. Thanks for the riding park info.
So you spent 5 for shipping and 5 for bids, was this times 2 ?
What was the total you spent ?
andy278

Post by andy278 »

I used almost 30 bids. 20 of with i recieved for free thru there refer a friend deal. I spent 10 of my bids worth five dollars. 5 dollars for shipping.
And .80 cents for the auctions price. which came out to a total of $10.80 out of pocket for 2 pairs of renthal kevlar grips. So i saved 35 bucks because if i had bought them thru dennkirk or someone else i would of had to pay 45 total for grips and shipping.