Fixing a flat redeaux....

Got questions? We got answers....
Mark W
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Fixing a flat redeaux....

Post by Mark W »

Well, the local shop let me down again and never called about getting the tube in for the KX65. Sad thing is I'm not surprised.

Being as how it is my kid's birthday today and I promised him we would do anything he wants, he naturally wanted to go dirtbike riding so I had to get his bike fixed.

I called Bob's Cycle to see if they had a tube - yep they did. Off I went. As I'm paying for the tube, for sh*#'s and giggles, I asked if they knew of anywhere reasonable to get a tube replaced (I'm running out of time before we ride tomorrow). "Oh, we do that right here" "How much" (expecting another outrageous figure). "$10 plus the tube and you have to leave it here for awhile" "Any chance you could get it done while I wait, I would be most grateful". "Sure, were not that busy right now"

Sure beats me getting home late last night and then starting on the thing and putting another hole in the tube. I'll fix then next one as I should have more time.

Thanks for all the info, I've saved it. Also, Bob's Cycle her in St. Paul has got to be about the best place to buy anything. Their prices always beat any other place I've ever looked, their help is exceptional, and then fess up if the screw-up. Check them out on the web sometime and compare their prices.

I'm off to ride....

Mark
John Cena

Post by John Cena »

Great to here Mark, Hope you and your son have or had a great ride! :supz:
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Good to hear about it when businesses or just plain folk do good.

A good day to count some blessings. You tell your kid he can do anything he wants...and he wants to go bike riding with his Dad!!??

Sounds like a great deal to me!!

Have a great ride indeed!

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Congratulations on having a son that wants to go dirt bike riding!

I will make a bold prediction that you shop at that store again. :grin:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Mark W
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Bob's cycle

Post by Mark W »

Bob's is a great place to do business, I have purchased all my accessories from them. I'm not associated with them in any manner but I do want to let you guys know about the store. I have checked prices all across the net and Bob's is usually a little better or right there with them. Check them out sometime: http://www.bobscycle.com

Mark