Finally got to give the KDX a GOOD work out

Got questions? We got answers....
David_L6
Gold Member
Gold Member

Finally got to give the KDX a GOOD work out

Post by David_L6 »

We've had this bike since July of last year and just never have had a chance to really give it a good work out. Due to spending money on two CR250s and going to the Louisiana Cross Country races that my son races the KDX has pretty much been on the back burner since I bought it. I did buy and install a Dyna Ring, new back tire, chain, and sprockets but I haven't had the time and money to do the fork conversion and RB mods yet. (I already had an extra pair of CR250 forks and I've bought all the rest of the parts I need to do the swap to a CR250 front end.) We've ridden the KDX a few minutes here and there but today we went to a 5200 acre off road park that's about 75 miles from us and my son put the KDX to the test. It did very well. :supz: As we already knew it desperately needs better forks. Other than that it's pretty sweet as is. (My son did gripe about the lack of power compared to his CR250 but when I offered to switch off and let him ride the Brute Force and me ride the KDX he turned me down!)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2000 KDX200 / 2002 CR250 / 2003 CR250 / 2008 TT-R230 / 2011 Brute Force 750 / 2012 Brute Force 750 EPS