Online shopping and shipping

Got questions? We got answers....
jack10525

Online shopping and shipping

Post by jack10525 »

Well I'm in the process of rebuilding my engine. I'm doing the bottom half as well as the top. So I order all the parts I need online (dennis kirk) They seem to have pretty good prices and quick delivery time. Well I order my parts and had them ship 2nd day air. Low and behold 2-3 days later I still have no parts. The thing is I need the parts to ship out with my crank to get it rebuilt. Well it seems the dumb ass ups driver can't just leave the package on the door step like all the others do. Also I didn't recieve a notification of attemped delivery. I really don't think the guy even tried. My roommate was home all day. I needed the parts fast so I could ship them out becuase I am going out of town on 5 july. Guess what? That's when my parts are coming in!!!! So I pay $10-15 extra for faster shipping for nothing. If they come when I'm home I'm letting the driver know exactly what I think of his company!!! And I've already sent the company a nasty letter as well as the goodd@mn ups. God I hate people!!!! What else should I do? Anybody know any good revenge tricks?
jackpiner57
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by jackpiner57 »

Inda, I think we need a flame forum.
2002 KDX200
2005 KX85
2005 DL650K5 V-Strom
NETRA
AMA
Montshire Trail Riders
Vermont Motocross Association

I got stopped for speeding and the cop asks me "Don't you know the speed limit is 55 miles per hour?" So I said "yeah but I wasn't gonna be out that long."
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!! Wheres that brother in law of yours ????? :twisted: C'mon Jerry we know you've got all the good revenge ideas....

Sorry for your misfortune, get someone to put some nails under his tyres while hes at your door with your parcel.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
cmot

Post by cmot »

Oh Great... then the guy around the block doesn't get his parts that day either.
See the madness it that??? Tee Hee. :lol:
Just bury me when I can't ride anymore...
motorider200

Post by motorider200 »

They did the same thing to me. I sent a part for my shock to Jason (he's rebuilding it for me). It was suppose to get there friday but they sent me some wrong street number B.S. and rescheduled it to the 5th. :twisted:
97 KDX200(225)- mine
01 KDX220- brothers
97 XR400- dads
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Hey,
I ordered a photocell for a microwave tower from Honeywell. (It is used to switch the tower lights from day mode to night mode) I paid for overnite delivery so I could avoid a $10,000 per hour :shock: fee for not being in compliance. Somehow UPS sent it to our nuclear power plant!!! I caught it when I tracked the package. Called Honeywell, they had the right address for me, but it seems that the billing was through our shipping department and the invoice was to go to the powerplant. So UPS says "oops" we will have it your way on the 5th! Right!!!
I had Honeywell ship another. This time next morning guaranteed. Cheaper than a fine. And I got 4 hours of double time to go install it today!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!