Another forum refugee

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
TEEEE

Another forum refugee

Post by TEEEE »

I just made my way here from the forums at DRN. Following the KDX crowd to this site, which looks like the place to be.

Let me try mentioning this...eBay.

How about linking to a similar site...http://www.dirtrider.net.

Or...hey, I know this isn’t the for sale forum, but I’ve got one of those if you’re interested!

Anyway, I live in Oregon and balance my “free” time between riding with my 5-year old son, riding with the big kids (other adults), and riding my stand-up jet ski in the surf. The jetskiing has long been and continues to be my true passion, but I’ve been riding my KDX for almost a year.

I’ve got a close-to-stock ’00 200 that I bought used. Been slowly tinkering with it as time and money allow. So far I’ve put on new bars, handguards, fork springs, and rejetted the carb, got a paddle tire and have ridden it at the dunes several times. Next is to tear down and rebuild the swingarm & shock and add a pipe. My son rides a ’04 JR50 (couldn’t find the identical but green KDX50 anywhere local) that I recently modified to get first gear.

Cheers!
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Welcome to the site TEEEE! Where is Weeville located in OR?

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the site!

Look around..... Feel free to ask any questions. No need to worry about being beat up about "use the search function". Ask away!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Wassup Teeeeeman! Welcome to the site... not much is taboo... just language.. keepr' clean is pretty much all I ask.

Enjoy the site...

Indawoods :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
TEEEE

Post by TEEEE »

Thanks for the welcomes. Weeville is actually Wilsonville...right on the southern end of the Portland metro area...
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Sounds like you're ready to pack it up and c'mon down to the southern end of the state!!

We had a good 'group' (well..a small group) KDX ride hereabouts toward the end of May. Stay tuned and we'll hopefully do it again sometime soon!

Welcome to ov'ah heeya!

re: forum nazis

Do they sell soup? :shock:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

ANOTHER dang Oregon rider. Inda, you have got to set SOME standards!!!

HooDoo just PMed me and he's in central oregon. Time to meet everyone for a ride I think.

Welcome to the first ever KDX friendly site on the web!! Inda does a good job of policing us and keeping this site hidden by changing it's name every few months.

Inda: Now I want new fender stickers to match the new website name. Everybody asks me what woodsrider.net is and think I'm off my rocker when I tell them it's kdxrider.net.

I know, you asked who wanted kdxrider.net stickers over woodsrider in a vote (I think) I just didn't realize you wouldn't listen to our opinion!! Joke!!!! Don't ban me. I've no where else to go!! PLEASE?!?
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Woodsrider is going to be revised... gonna take a while so your fender stickers will still be good! :wink:

I'm gonna have some KDXRider.Net stickers made up soon too. Hang in there.... more good stuff to come....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Guess I found this thread a lil late
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
woodbutcher

Post by woodbutcher »

Another defector!

You're going to like it.....You can actually breathe in here. :mrgreen:
95 200 (EG225)
CR125
CR250
TTR125
TTR125L (All BBR'd Up)