Hi, I'm johnkdx220

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
johnkdx220
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Hi, I'm johnkdx220

Post by johnkdx220 »

Hi guys,

I can't put a face on any of you but many nicknames are familiar.

First, I'd like to say: Thanks to the kdx community for helping me keep my sanity! Away from the office, I enjoy my kdx, enduro riding and surfing the web for anything related to enduro. The kdx, and the kdx community are worth way more than visits to the shrink!

I am 34 years OLD and started to ride again after 15 years of abstinence (You know... college = no money, mariage = no money, babies = no money, finally got a good job and made lots of money and bought a brand new KDX).

Thanks to many of you, I spent extra cash on a KX front end, wiseco top end, efm autoclutch (on the way) and other goodies. I also bought an XR70 for my son.

Its now almost winter here in Canada and I guess I will spend some time reading your posts and asking some questions from time to time. I usually take the winter months to overhaul most of the bike.

:grin: :grin: This web site looks great and is very well structured. Congratulations to the creators and administrators. :grin: :grin:
KDX220 (RB'd, EFM Autoclutch, FMF Rev, KX front end... Crash proofed and crash tested tOO often !)
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Thanks John... We are glad to have you! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Really glad you found us here John! You are going to LOVE the autoclutch. When you get it, keep in mind, I wrote the instruction sheet for Garry, along with the photos, so that's my bike you will be looking at. If you have any questions on the install, let me know. PM me even and I'll PM back with my
phone # and we can get them answered even quicker. It is a 20 minute job if you know how to take a clutch apart. An hour tops if you don't. I'm also interested in reading your report on what you think of it.
See Ya!
Jerry
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome, johnkdx220. It's a great hobby!
johnkdx220
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by johnkdx220 »

Thanks all.

Sky Pro3 :wink: ,

Garry from EFM actually sent me the instructions before I ordered the autoclutch. The clarity and details found in the instructions actually convinced me to go with EFM. Good Job!

I will definitively publish a report. I just don't know when... You know, there is white sh** falling from the sky around here!
KDX220 (RB'd, EFM Autoclutch, FMF Rev, KX front end... Crash proofed and crash tested tOO often !)
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Same here. I hate it when the neighbors burn trash. :grin:

Let us know whenever you get it installed and get a first ride in.