Hello from Maryland

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Sheepdogmarine

Hello from Maryland

Post by Sheepdogmarine »

Hello. I just found this site after making my last purchase.

I am 43 and just getting back into dirtbikes. I have a 06 CRF450R I have set up for woods riding and have raced a couple hare scrambles on it. I am slow, but getting better. Just gotta get in better shape and ride more.

Sometimes, I am pigheaded and think I can do what others do on KTMs on my 450, maybe I can one day.

In the mean time though, I am waiting on my 2000 KDX220 to get here from Michigan, it should be here Friday. It has KX 500 forks, Pro Circuit pipe and some other stuff and looks to be in great condition. I just can't wait to see it in person.

So, I am going to give that a try. Never hurts to have two bikes anyways and my brother who rides a 96 WR250 Yamaha keeps telling me it will be easier on a two stroke. We will see. At least I'll be able to prove to myself if there is a difference.

So get ready for some dumb questions about my new machine. I'll see if I can post up a pic and hopefully I am getting my $1500 worth.

Also if anyone around Maryland Delaware ever want to go riding, I would love to meet some people around here to go with. I live on the Eastern Shore, but will travel.

Ride Safe!

Eric
Eric
2000 KDX 220
2006 CRF450R
Sheepdogmarine

Post by Sheepdogmarine »

This is the bike I just bought and it should be here by Friday. Can't wait! Hopefully it runs as nice as it looks.

Now I am gonna go ride the 450, it is a beautiful day!
Eric
2000 KDX 220
2006 CRF450R
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Sweet purchase! :supz:

Welcome!!!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
fuzzy
KDXRider.net