Hello from Seattle

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
woodchucker
Supporting Member

Hello from Seattle

Post by woodchucker »

Hi, I've been reading this site for a while now and decided it was time to join. Lots of great folks here and a wealth of information.

A bit of background is in order. Been street riding since the mid 70's, currently own a Ducati 996 and a Harley Electra Glide Classic but am a beginner at dirt riding. Used to own an '83 KDX 450, but frankly it was too scary for me. Didn't realize a 450 two stroke is a lot of bike in the dirt for a beginner! Always admired the KDX 200 someone had camped across from us in the ORV park, it seemed so friendly and tractable.

Succumbed to the urge last year and bought an '02 KDX 220 which I gingerly rode for the first time last week, as I am afraid of the frag grenade living in there. Would not have known about that without this site, thank you! Have the Wiesco piston and hope to put it in this weekend.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome to the site! Never to old to enjoy the dirt! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "