New KDX owner

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
flyingbrick

New KDX owner

Post by flyingbrick »

Hey guys! been lurking around for a few days here and it seems that there is a lot of good info here. I find it much more useful to have a forum for a single model of vehicle, i participate in a forum for Jeep cherokee owners(hence the username).

Anywhos just picked up a 2001 KDX 220 with an FMF pipe and a few other mods. I am super stoked to get out to ride! This is my second bike, the first being a '74 kx125 that i bought out of an ex's garage for a couple hundred, rode it a little and then sold it for 800 and bought my KDX for 900, pretty sweet 100$ upgrade!

Right now i'm attending Cal Poly SLO so it'll be seeing some Pismo action and it'll see plenty of woods riding with my girlfriend's dad and brotheron their KTM's.

Hope i can one day contribute to the site with some useful knowledge!
Jupiter2
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Jupiter2 »

Welcome.
gregf@aimcom.com

2000 KDX 200
2002 XR200
Kazuma 90cc quad
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Check that piston.... make sure she is a Wiseco... and welcome to the site! You are going to love that bike....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
flyingbrick

Post by flyingbrick »

Will do inda, the po said it had a newer top end but i forgot to ask what brand of piston, can't wait to get out and ride!
DoctorDemento

Re: New KDX owner

Post by DoctorDemento »

>|<>QBB<
flyingbrick wrote:I find it much more useful to have a forum for a single model of vehicle...
My feelings exactly. I moderate at an Australian forum that was once dedicated to the Yamaha IT, but now dedicated to nearly all Yamaha 2-strokes. Still an excellent site, but since the expansion, has become a lot for one admin to handle.

EDIT: Oops! BTW welcome!

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional...