Good evening ladies

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
up2L8

Good evening ladies

Post by up2L8 »

sup dudes, i'm in Louisville, ky

been riding for quite awhile, but I like workin on stuff about as much as riding it, lol

I'm real active on CustomFighters.com I'm building a fighter on a zx6g platform. getting a 636 subby/tail, Z1K headlight, Protaper's, etc....

Dont own a KDX anymore, but I'm gonna race my brother's this summer in some hare scrambles, so that's why I'm here. For is sprung waaaaay to soft for me, that's what led me here, but I like the site so I'm sure I'll have all kinds of questions.

I've been placing alot of value lately on fabrication skills and good tools, so I built a frame sized media blasting cabinet, i'm learning to weld, etc....

Quick pic of fighter project, and KDX i'll be racing, almost all OE right now, very low time bike though.

KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Welcome! First and foremost, thanks for addressing us ladies. (Even if you weren't REALLY addressing US. :lol: )

Sounds like you've got a lot going on, and boredom is not an option. Very cool.

Since you are learning to weld, you should read the sticky in General Q&A that Wibby posted regarding brake cleaner. I just read it not too long ago, and it scared me. I don't even weld but at least I can say I know a little bit about something. Better yet, just link here: http://www.brewracingframes.com/id75.htm

Happy tooling, and enjoy those harescrambles on your brother's KDX. (Is he not racing?) You've got all the additional guidance and answers you need (?) right here on KDXRider.net. ENJOY!

Butterfly
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
up2L8

Post by up2L8 »

haha, thanks, i always acknowledge the fair sex first. :mrgreen:

Yes, i do have a lot going on. I'm also about to build a super-mini. I'm gonna mate a small four stroke motor to an 80cc mx chassis and outfit it for mini supermoto stunt training.

If anyone has an 80cc mx chassis with a blown motor or no motor, please message me, I'm near Louisville, KY.

Little bro is in a military academy, so he's way to busy to ride for a while. :supz:

As for welding, my stick skills are pretty damn good, my O/A sucks, and my TIG is marginal, but I dont have a TIG at my house yet, as soon as I do, I plan to get proficient ASAP. I really want to do a frame up streetbike build, which will require some really good TIG and solidworks skills.
ihatefalling
Supporting Member

Post by ihatefalling »

welcome to the site
2005 KDX 220
R&B Carb Mod
R&B Head Mod
Fork Swap - 99 KX125 Valved for B woods plush
FMF Gnarley
Airbox Mod
Tagged