Greetings from south Alabama

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
AST236

Greetings from south Alabama

Post by AST236 »

My name is Frank and I just picked up my first KDX. It's a 2000 KDX220R. A little rough around the edges but some tlc should get it in shape soon. Bought it from the second owner this afternoon. Started second kick and seems to run good.

I'm a 49 year old rider who wants to play around in the ORV parks and trails in Alabama and the Florida panhandle. I also have a Honda XR650L dualsport and have been riding since I was about 8.

I'll post a pic or two tomorrow when i have enough light for a good shot.

Glad to have found this site, very helpful so far. Am really excited to get the 'new' bike on the trails.
ihatefalling
Supporting Member

Post by ihatefalling »

Welcome and congrats on the new bike ! !
2005 KDX 220
R&B Carb Mod
R&B Head Mod
Fork Swap - 99 KX125 Valved for B woods plush
FMF Gnarley
Airbox Mod
Tagged
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hey Frank! Welcome to the Old Farts Dirt Club! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Jupiter2
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Jupiter2 »

Welcome Frank.
gregf@aimcom.com

2000 KDX 200
2002 XR200
Kazuma 90cc quad
AST236

Post by AST236 »

Thanks guys. I haven't had a two stroke since high school (the Nixon administration) so I"ll need to ask some pretty basic questions for a while. Be patient. I'm actually a pretty fast learner.

Tomorrow I'll snap a few pics of her 'as is' and then I'll start cleaning her up and getting ready to RIDE!!