Hello from England

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Normski84

Hello from England

Post by Normski84 »

Hello all,

My name is Andy i live in Cornwall which is in the South West of England. I first got into biking in 2006 Just after i got married, with a SV650 me and my mates would go out on ride outs and stuff so on and so on and as you can imagine became pretty boring. Just before i went away on deployment in 2007 me and my mates discussed about getting some trial bikes to knock around on in the winter months. We were all up for it i came back 6 months later, they had there DRZ's and there CRX and poor me was bikeless. My mate let me have ago on his DRZ and i dont think nothing prepares you for that sort of encounter, i swear down i could not stop grinning :grin: even after i had taken off the helmet i just wanted a crosser there and then.(SV650 im sad to report just gets me to work and back and dosent get treated no where near as much as i treat Lucy, Yes thats right people i named my KDX Lucy) :supz:

Fell in love for a second time with a beautiful 97 KDX220 which someone i knew was selling for a friend, he needed a quick sale on it as he was moving to Aussie. Picked it up for what i think was a very good price of £700. Much to the jealousy of all my mates who had heard such good things about KDX's.

So far i have had to do a top end rebuild with replate. Ive had the stock rear shock re-built and serviced. Most recently i have purchased everything i need to carry out the KX250 USD MOD. Absolutly cant wait to get that on the go.

Well i think ive bored you all know hopefully get to find some intresting info on here on how to make the beast even more special to me
If at first you dont succeed.. Then push the other guy of his bike!!
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome and congrats!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project