Hi from New Zealand

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Gh0st

Hi from New Zealand

Post by Gh0st »

Hi im Pete, i have brought a 2000 model h kdx 200 for my partner Ursula to ride on. At this stage she has just completed her first ride doing figure 8's and stuff to start the journey. Its really good for us all ;0.

Anyways first fouled plug - so here we are.

I ride a ktm 450exc, she is on a kdx 200 and my daughter zoe is on a crf 70, so its all on.

cheers
Peter
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome Pete!

It shouldn't foul plugs.... we will get to the bottom of this... drop some questions and info on the bike in the General Questions area....

Inda
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Howdy, Pete!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Hi Pete!
I'm from California, but I'm in New Zealand right now! Wellington to be precise. On holiday as they say.

Anyway, welcome and it sounds like you need to get up to speed on the KDX200. There is much here to discover by reading and searching. Ask questions and you will get answers or at least, someone to point you to where you can find the information.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Taylord123

Post by Taylord123 »

man i hate summer to hot to ride
KDX_MAN 200 vforce reeds stock as a block