Old Newbie.

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
jgas

Old Newbie.

Post by jgas »

Big KDX fan here. I have owned an 87, 89, and 94 KDX 200s. I got to ride an 04 220 with the Fredette bored carb and FMF torque pipe last weekend, and decided that I could go just as fast on that bike as on any bike I have ever owned. Loved the torque for a 2 stroke! I don't have a KDX currently, but if I can get a really good deal...?

I am 45 yrs old, from Arkansas, currently own a KLR 650, KTM 520, and 2 DRZ 400s, (S and E models), and a 69 Triumph Bonneville basket case which needs everything. The only thing holding it together is the rust. .
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Welcome!

45! Heck..you're just a young'n!!

:wink:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I have a 77 Triumph Bonneville basket case... not really a basket case but needs some work to make it whole again. Started doing a 66 retro on it and lost interest.... parts is expensive! Every little nut and bolt costs a fortune!

Welcome to the site... I'm sure you will fit right in. I am also glad you are a member of singletrackplanet.... great place!

Indawoods....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "