New from Chesterfield, Virginia

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
HuffieVA

New from Chesterfield, Virginia

Post by HuffieVA »

After almost 20 years (Bought a Harley on my 18'th Birthday) I have to thank my son for bringing me back to the dirt world... He just moved up to a KLX140 and will be on a KX80 come spring (hes a little short for his age and I figured the 4 stroke was a good transition bike for those one footed stops) Anyway, I found a 84 KDX 200 in great shape with plans just to ride around the "Track Yard" with him. Took about 15 minutes to reestablish my teenage addiction to dirt, within 30 we were clearing 30 foot jumps together and by the time the sun went down we were looking for a new KDX, its a shame the 2strokers are slowly but steadily becoming a victim of the tree huggers, and isn't a bit ironic that two stroke exhaust smells better than most of the tree huggers you run across, oh well, guess I'll just have to settle for the newest KDX I can find...
Isn't it ironic that two stroke exhaust smells better than most of the tree huggers that are trying to have them banned???
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »