im will im 14 A I RIDE A 1992 KDX 200

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
dirtrider14

im will im 14 A I RIDE A 1992 KDX 200

Post by dirtrider14 »

HI my name is will, i ride a 1992 kdx 200 that my dad bought new so it been in my family all the time lol. well to start of my dad was helping a harescramble race i just got done with my kx 65 well he was helping the big bikes so he was watching the trails helping people then this guy went by that was a pro so my dad try to catch him went around a turn and SMACK, :? he hit a tree so after the race he went to the hospital and got fixed up stayed there for 1 night when he healed he went out and looked at the bike hes forks were bent and smashed the light... :oops: ... well he fixed it up he bought new forks for it and gave it to my 17 year old brother who rode it once and got mad and called it a peas of crap :roll: well any ways the 1 year later a weak ago we started to fix it up it was leaking gass from the carb and we adjusted the float and now its mine i havnt realy rode it much but im sure ill love it.

will
jgas

Post by jgas »

Will, your story is funny! You are supposed to go around the trees, not over them. Tell your dad that you learned this tip on this website, see what he says! Tell him that you are just trying to help him become a better rider? That 92 KDX is a very reliable bike if well maintained but it won't run over trees any better than any other bike.

You might want to work on your spelling and syntax a bit. I know you are just a kid, but you are now trading stories with adults who expect you to actually spell correctly, and type with proper English. It only takes a little more time, and people will be more likely to respond. Not trying to lecture, just help you a bit. Writing is just like riding, it hurts less if you do it right!

You will surely learn from this website, and enjoy it like you will your bike.

Peace, Jeff.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Will, don't listen to igas. When I came to this site, I said one little thing about someone's grammar ... suddenly I became the teacher, the this, the that. Pay attention to Wibby and CanynCrvr and Skipro. Not a one of them knows how to spell. :lol:

As for trees. I FULLY know what that's like. :roll:

Enjoy your ride here at KDXRider.net. You will learn a ton of stuff AND you might even get spelling and grammar educations FREE OF CHARGE!

Welcome!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
BobbyZ
Supporting Member

Post by BobbyZ »

Hey Will I too am new to this site,but I was about your age when my dad got me my 93 kdx(13) You'll be quite happy with that bike and it'll grow with you.For now dont worry about mods just concentrate on maintenance and your skills as a rider.That bike is far from a piece of crap ;) As I became a better rider I modded my bike for more performance and handling and at the time I could hang tough with guys on 250's on the track and flat out leave them in the woods :cool: