Hi from Seffrica

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
red_eye_righley

Hi from Seffrica

Post by red_eye_righley »

Hi guys,

Have posted here a little already, thought I best introduce myself. I havent got a KDX yet, but ride another 200 2 smoke. Looking at building myslef a 200 or 225 hybrid using a 2003 or later kx chassis. Am yet to make the purchases to get the required parts and am on the look out.

I ride rocks, roots, ruts n hills. I race the odd harescramble or enduro for fun too. I am not fast, but am improving and really enjoy the challenge of a good hill climb. My fitness level is also climbing rapidly and, although I was relatively fit before, am now at a level of conditioning that I can only thank riding every weekend for.
I live on the east coast of South Africa, in a province called Kwazulu Natal. Argued to be the one best riding grounds in our country, if not the best.
I look forward to learning from you guys a little more, and perhaps I can help out too if I feel I am able, although I still have a lot to learn about the trusty dusty KDX.

Cheers
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Lookin' forward to some great visuals from such an amazing territory.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly