Hi.

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
xbolt22

Hi.

Post by xbolt22 »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I recently bought an '81 KDX 175. It's in somewhat rough shape body wise, so I'm doing my best find missing parts and such. This is my first 2-stroke, so it'll be a learning experience.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Welcome, xbolt22! Good luck with your new toy. Sounds like you have some work ahead of you. The members on this site, with the exception of me--i'm only good for encouragement, can definitely point you in the right direction for parts, and give you some excellent pointers as well.

Where are you?
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
xbolt22

Post by xbolt22 »

I'm in Saint Paul, Mn. I guess I didn't really say much about myself. My name's Lou, and I've ridden street bikes (Buells) for a while. I'm just getting into trail riding. It's the s.o.'s fault. I got her to learn how to ride on the street, and now she's taking me out to the dirt. She has a CT70 (with a 90cc engine), and we just picked up a KE100 ('76) for her when we got my KDX. I'm gonna be busy working on these for a while, I think. I'd post pictures, but the KDX is torn down, and I'm stripping the multiple coats of spray paint off the plastics. Maybe I'll post pics when it starts to look a little better, but for now it's earned the nickname my s.o. gave it- Booger.