Thanks! From SingleTrackPlanet.com

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
ArkansasXC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks! From SingleTrackPlanet.com

Post by ArkansasXC »

Hey all! My name is Chris White. I live in Sherwood, Arkansas and am the Admin over on http://www.singletrackplanet.com. I dont ride a KDX, I used to though. I had 2000 KDX 200 from 2003-2005 and really loved that bike. It was alot of fun, for trail riding.

I wanted to jump on here real fast and say that I really appreciate everyone that has come over and registered on the site.

A really big thanks to Vincent for helping spread the word about us by sending out a mass email to al KDXrider.net members. It looks like you guys have a great community here and I look forward to getting to know alot of you!

Feel free to leave any and all input regarding the site. I am open to all opinions regarding what you all would like to see on the forums. We need some leaders to get on there and help us take action with forming the American Single Track Riders Association. If you want to be involved, step up to the olate, take a pro-active roll and help us get this show rollin.

We need and very much appreciate the support. We are looking for a community effort to make our goals happen as this is what it will take to save our Single Track riding futures. If you are in a motorcycle riding club, please talk to the people on the board and the members and tell them to come over and get involved. The main purpose for our forums is to bring together as many dirt bike clubs, from around the country, as possible. Our goal is to form the above mentioned "A.S.T.R.A.". The purpose of the organization will be to fight Single Track trail closures by ANY means necessary. The more, the mightier. We need one large, loud voice for this fight, not many small, soft voices. This is the means and chance to make it happen. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me admin@singlerackplanet.com

Thanks again for your support! :supz:
Thanks Vincent! :prayer:

Keep it on one wheel!
Chris
jgas

Post by jgas »

I am also a member on Singletrack Planet, a former KDX owner, and just made an offer on another 04, which was not accepted. I'll wait a couple of weeks and try again if it doesn't sell. Anyway, I also like this site and hope you will check out Singletrack Planet. We appreciate the members we have gotten and I for one will lurk here quite a bit. If I can get the right deal, I'll be back on a KDX soon. I need some green to go with my Suzuki yellow, KTM orange, and Triumph red. My KLR 650 is mostly black, so it don't count as Kawi green.
Smyda

Post by Smyda »

What happened to Single Track Planet??
The link is now a retail site of some kind.
ihatefalling
Supporting Member

Post by ihatefalling »

Looks like they never renewed thier domain and now it's up for grabs......

website went away :sad:
2005 KDX 220
R&B Carb Mod
R&B Head Mod
Fork Swap - 99 KX125 Valved for B woods plush
FMF Gnarley
Airbox Mod
Tagged
KDX4ID
Supporting Member

Post by KDX4ID »

bummer
CURRENT FLEET
2008 KTM 990 Adventure...Alaska here I come!
2010 KTM 300 XCW... stop me before I buy again!
2005 KDX220... single track sweetie
2007 KTM 450 EXC... my baby
2008 KTM Superduke... Canyon Carver
1996 Honda 650L... GONE but not forgotten
http://www.friendsoftruckeetrails.org