Hello from Bristol CT

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Varmint
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Hello from Bristol CT

Post by Varmint »

I've posted here a bunch of times already and I appreciate all the help I'm getting.

Like the title states, I'm from Bristol, Connecticut; the state that has only one legal place to ride, The Thomaston Dam. It's about a 13 mile loop of trails for two wheels only. Lot's of rocks, ruts, roots and mud. I also ride with a large group of buddies in Massachusettes, mainly October Mountain and Pittsfield State Forest.

I rode quads as a kid and just got back to trail riding with my two sons. I initially purchased a CRF230F, XR80, and XR70. Of course, I rode the 230. :grin: Great play bike, very fun to ride, but I needed power and performance. I graduated one son to the 230 and began the search for my new bike.

I've ridden lots of bike (CRs, XRs, KTMs, and Yammies) to find out what I needed and I believe I picked the best bike for me, a 2003 KDX 200.

We do a lot of group rides, so if you are interested in a tour of the places I mentioned, feel free to contact me.

Glad to be on Team Green!
jim
In my garage
2003 KDX200
2003 KX85
2005 CRF230F
2009 300 XC-W(e)
My KDX
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Welcome! We have friends that live in East Hampton. Not riders, just friends. Anywhere close to you?
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
Varmint
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Varmint »

East Hampton is about 35 miles from me. Far in terms of CT, but a stones throw for you folks in the bigger states!
In my garage
2003 KDX200
2003 KX85
2005 CRF230F
2009 300 XC-W(e)
My KDX
staxbrix

Post by staxbrix »

Im in new london but someone stole my kdx around thanksgiving.

http://motorcycletrader.info