Hey there everyone my name is Keith...

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
bh

Hey there everyone my name is Keith...

Post by bh »

Hey there everyone my name is Keith and im from a little town by the name of Seaman, Ohio (its in south central ohio about 25 miles north of the river). Anyways im a 17 year old college freshman majoring in agriculture at a little nothing of a community college around here. My intrests besides riding my 93 kdx200 are farming, golfing and playing my Martin guitar. Well thats about enough about me im glad that i found this site cause that other site was getting really boring unless you are one of the elite few. Oh yeah and about my login name, bh, thats the initials of my friend that i got to signup to DRN for me cause of their policy about having a "real" email address. And well i just got used to it and thought maybe some of you guys had seen me at the other place so i would just keep it now. Well keep up the great site and ill be sure to check back often.
"You can never be there because you are always here."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hi Keith!
Funny how a screen name follows ya around ain't it? I'm glad you decided to drop by and sign up! This site is not guided by the almight dollar so no advertising will be shoved down your throat. Just a great bunch of guys with similar interests with good advice. Because if it's not good advise... I'm sure someone will correct them! :lol: I hope you enjoy the site... I know I do!
Last edited by Indawoods on 07:25 am Nov 16 2004, edited 1 time in total.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome! It's nice to see so many people showing up.
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Good to see you got here!!

Boring unless you're one of the few?

YeeHaW. I was bored...guess I'm glad to know I'm not one'a them few!

Well...actually no one said that...but I'll just make it up all by mahseff!!:wink:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Glad you found us Keith.
But man, another college educated KDX owner? I think I'm going to start a poll on that and see how many of you guys are more educated than me.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

EYE! er... I mean.... I! :lol:

Put it to a poll! No one else has tried the poll feature... works pretty slick...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "