Hello from Hueytown ALABAMA

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
2FAST

Hello from Hueytown ALABAMA

Post by 2FAST »

Hi all my name is Jeremy Gibson im 27 and live in alabama ive been riding since I was 6-7 years old mostly atv's first atv was a 1986 honda 250 utility kind....it stayed broke down more than it ran but was still awesome the few years pass and my dad bought a new 1995 kawasaki bayou 300 for him then one christmas a year latter took me and got a brand new 1996 Timber wolf I was A verrrry HAPPY LIL DOOD lol got many good years out of it then it was stolen :evil: and I fall out of riding for a year or two the buy a Tri-Z250 great shape keet it a year or so sold it and bought a 1993-95 KDX 200 rode a few months sold it for girlfriend purposes BLAHHH SO DUMB.And now on to 2004 I got a 2005 Raptor 350 and bought a Kawaskai 99 Prairie 300 fixed it up whole new rear end latter with a total of 800-900 dollars in it in all and got lucky because my unchle bought a 2005 KDX 200 and found a girlfriend and watned to get her a atv so we traded up and I payed him 300 bucks extra and it was verry worth it I LOVE MY KDX awesome bike so not I have a nice new RAPTOR AND KDX BOTH 2005 BOUGHT NEW!!!! so life has been good the past few years. Anyway's sorry for the long post but wanted to give the run-up of my riding.... GOOD RIDING TO YOU ALL.... And I love this site I was STOKED when I found it and checked it out so Kutos to the maker of this brain child... hope I can oneday offer help to it... JEREMY :supz:
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Welcome, 2FAST! (There's a donate button at the bottom of the page :grin: ) Now you can offer to help whenever you choose!

Glad you found us.
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly