New KDXer from AZ

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
ladyMXracer232

New KDXer from AZ

Post by ladyMXracer232 »

I'm a newbie KDXer from AZ. I was referred to this site for the KDX/KX hybrid info. I currently race MX locally as a Vet Beginner and Women's. We also ride in the local desert. My current bike is a 1993 KDX200. I am racing it in MX until the 2004 is finished. I'm a beginner so I don't jump much anyways. I guess you can say I "trail ride" on the track.

At the starting gate for a local MX race with the AZoldtimers

"trail riding" during MX race

2004 KX125 that will be used in the KX/KDX200 project

2000 CR250 I used to ride that was traded for the 2004 KX125
marrk_us
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by marrk_us »

Welcome!

Make sure you take plenty of pics and start your own thread in the hybrid section so everyone can follow your progess. The people here are the greatest and will always offer advise and encouragement. I've just bought a 05 kx125 frame preparing for my 2nd hybrid, so i'll be watching for your updates. Again welcome and enjoy the site.
Last edited by marrk_us on 01:49 pm Dec 07 2008, edited 1 time in total.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Welcome, LadyMX! I ride a 93 200 also. Picked it up from Fuzzy. You will get to know him soon, I'm sure. Mine is lowered for a chick. Is yours?
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
ladyMXracer232

Post by ladyMXracer232 »

>|<>QBB<
KDX Butterfly wrote:Welcome, LadyMX! I ride a 93 200 also. Picked it up from Fuzzy. You will get to know him soon, I'm sure. Mine is lowered for a chick. Is yours?
I'm 5'8", no lowering needed. I did get stiffer fork springs.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Guess I gave it away that I'm short. I just learned to ride in the spring of 07. Racing is not an option for me.

marrk us was right when he said "The people here are the greatest and will always offer advise and encouragement." I think you will be very happy here.
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
ladyMXracer232

Post by ladyMXracer232 »

>|<>QBB<
KDX Butterfly wrote:Guess I gave it away that I'm short. I just learned to ride in the spring of 07. Racing is not an option for me.

marrk us was right when he said "The people here are the greatest and will always offer advise and encouragement." I think you will be very happy here.
I learned to ride in 2006 on a 1985 Honda XR350. I shouldn't be on the track either but couldn't sit on the sidelines and watch hubby race... I had to be part of the action too. I have my fair share of "last place" trophies :cool: Not many gals on the tracks.

My husband is a new KDXer also. He picked up a 1984 KDX200 for $200 and got it up and running this week (he stole my carburator from the 1994 KDX200).