Hi ya'll

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
bigal007

Hi ya'll

Post by bigal007 »

Names Alex. Hence the big Al. Little Al is my 18 year old son,(not so little anymore). Got a 17 year old son as well Adam. Just started riding again after a finically forced lay off. IE DIVORCE, My boys both want street bikes and this is an attempt to keep them off them at least till they have some good old fashion dirt time under there belts. Brought 3 used bikes and were going for it. Gonna race the hare scramble series down here in texas starting in Jan. Love the outdoors, camping ,mountain biking ,fishing,and sitting under a big old shade tree sippin on a cool one, or two, hell whos countin. Enjoying the site. will return often. :grin:
91 KDX200
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hi Al! Sound alot like me!.... well the drinkin' campin' fishin' dirt bikin' part anyway! I figure, if it has wheels on it... why can't it have a motor? :? Divorce is nothing new to me either.... twice. But who's countin' right Al? :lol: Here's to ya and all ya do! :partyman:

Glad your here!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Hi Al,
When my boys turned that age, they stopped hunting, fishing, dirtbikeing and took up wimmen! (I'm so proud!) Enjoy those boys while they will still hang with the old man.
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Glad to hear your name is "big al"

I always thought it was "bi gal"

Not that there's anytrhing wrong with that! LOL :mrgreen:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
bigal007

Post by bigal007 »

Hey Skipro, There are plenty of girls around too. Thank God if you know what i mean. And maybe i'm selfish but the dirt bike were a part of my attempt to spend more time with them. I know it won't be long and i'll be lookin for some new buds to ride with.

And Wibbens your a funny guy. bi gal :shock:
91 KDX200
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Yes, I do know what you mean bigal. The happiest day of my life was when my wife told me I had to clear the playboy magazines out of the garage. She caught one of them sneaking one into the house and under his mattress. When she too realized their interests were in the opposite sex, then she calmed down a bit. But still, no more magazines or pin-ups in the garage.