Hi, my name is Ron

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Roland C

Hi, my name is Ron

Post by Roland C »

Hi All,

It looks like many of the 'usual suspects' have found their way here. My name is Ron and I ride a '02 KDX200 with several of the usual mods. Air box lid drilled, Boyesen reeds (but I'm eye'n that DFIII), Steahly FWW, -35 (woods) FMF pipe, FRP handlebar clamp, Works Connection skidplate, Tag X5 handlebars, FRP pipe guard, Uni air filter, Acerbis hand guards, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. I live in Bozeman, Montana.

Like CC mentioned, the same posts over and over again on that other site got pretty old. I hadn't checked in much over the last year. Good job on this site! I might have to check in a little more often now.
'02 KDX200
'00 TTR125L
'02 SV650S
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome! I am glad to see you here.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hi Roland... Hey.... you look familiar! :?

Welcome home! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Roland C

Post by Roland C »

Yeah, I didn't post much at the other site. Heck, I only checked it once every few weeks! Most of my questions had already been asked - just a matter of doing some searches to find the answers I was looking for. I didn't like posting questions that 20 people had already answered :rolleyes:
'02 KDX200
'00 TTR125L
'02 SV650S
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project