Heyyyyyy from Quebec Canada ! :P

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Re: Heyyyyyy from Quebec Canada ! :P

Post by KDX Butterfly »

>|<>QBB<
Machinchouette wrote:Hey guys ! I bought My KDX last spring and it is my very first bike, so I REALLY appreciate this forum since it helps me know what I should do, or shouldn't ! So be gentle, it's my first time ahahah ! and please bear with some grammar errors, since I speak french most of the time :P !

-Vince-
Welcome Newbie! I know how you feel....first bike...appreciate the forum....just so you know...I learned dirty french in my senior year of high school...(years ago, during algebra) and just got my first bike last spring as well. i do believe i am the only female on the site, so watch it with the "Hey GUYS!"

Welcome Home...it's about time you found your way!!!!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
Machinchouette

Post by Machinchouette »

I think I'm in love (L) :D ! ahahahha sorry though, hadn't seen any female commentary so I tought it was only guys ! :P Glad to know it's not ;) and what do you mean by "dirty" french ?
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

dirty French is dirty French is dirty English is dirty whatever language you may speak. use your imagination....mud, grime, dust, grease.....whatever.... :lol:
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly