Hello and thanks

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Rod Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hello and thanks

Post by Rod Smith »

I just joined recently and I have found a ton of useful information. I have a 200 220 and three sons on all KDX's too. I have to admit the little guy is on a KDX50 but he will grow up to a real KDX one day. Thanks for the information and hope to meet some of you one day.
lankytim

Post by lankytim »

Wow, what a KDX family! G'day and welcome, Rod.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Glad to have ya Rod!
I always wanted one of those KDX 50's to put on my mantle. :razz:

Indawoods :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

What? Your wife doesn't ride too?
My wife really enjoyed the time away from all the men in the family, especially weekends when she would turn into a short order cook. So, explain to the wife how taking the boys out riding is a chore on your part. Maybe she will bake you a cake while you are out riding. Ha!!

Anyways, welcome, welcome to the growing community here at woodsrider!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Rod Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Rod Smith »

Actually my wife started riding this year. She has a 2004 KLX 125 for now. Another one of those Suzuki Kawasaki combos but hey it is green! She is a little timid but she is getting there.
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Welcome aboard!

..you have a 200 and a 220?...or is there a number missing for the year of the 220?

Maintenance must keep you real busy!!! ;)

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I've been seeing more wimmen out riding this year than ever. Several on the KDX. Last week I met a couple who parked next to me and it was her first ride on the KDX, up from the KLX125. I met her later on the trail where she was stopped alongside the trail. She couldn't get her KDX into neutral and had trouble starting it in gear. She had bent the shift lever so far that it hit the side cover. A tweak with a cresent wrench straightend the shifter out and all was well. I talked to her about my auto clutch, and she said her husband has one on his YZ. We later met again at the staging area and I let her test ride my bike, and I, hers. I can't believe the difference in performance from stock. She started mine, in gear, and immediately looped it. Ha!
Anyway, enjoy the quality family time, both on the trails and in the garage.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
MY KDX 220 R

Post by MY KDX 220 R »

Hi Rod welcome - you are a family to be envied.
I have recently bought my son his first bike - DRZ 125 - ufortunately it is yellow and not green, he does'nt care as long as it looks good and goes better. My wifey expressed the opinion that she too would like to take part in the "dirt riding thing" All I have to do now is keep the momentum and get her going ASAP.
Welcome again .
KEEP IT REAL!!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome and great job on getting ewveryone involved, guys!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128