Hello from NE Ohio

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
blimpman
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Hello from NE Ohio

Post by blimpman »

I am a new owner of a '00 KDX220R. Been riding since I was a kid but this is my first two-stroke in a long time. So far it is a great bike and very fun. The low end torque is amazing especially since the 2T rep is now having much. My first 2T was a 1969 250 Kawasaki F4 Sidewinder( direct oil injected). That will show you I will ride harescrambles in the ahhhhh... super senior division. :supz:

I ride to work every day ( '06 KLR650 ) Riding that bike offroad is possible but a real chore. The KDX is going to be a LOT more fun.

My wife rides a XT225 and we get out together whenever we can. I hope to learn a lot from this site since it is so specific to KDX's. I'll be asking alot of questions so everyone bear with me. ( I learn fast though )

I also have a helmetcam and will keep everyone amused from time to time... :mrgreen:

Brian
Brian
The destination is just a by-product of the journey
1990 KDX 200-E1 - Donated to my riding buddy Bill!
2003 YZ125
2008 WR250R
2005 TT-R230
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome Brian! Glad to have ya here...... :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project