Calgary, AB w/ First DB

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
djfl4me

Calgary, AB w/ First DB

Post by djfl4me »

Hey all,
I just bought my first dirt bike a couple weeks ago. 1992 KDX 200...ohh yea.. Actually picked it up off of KanuckKDX and he sent me towards you guys for all i need to know.

As for me... meh... just workin for the man right now but as of september i'll be a Full Time Student at Mount Royal College taking my Aviation Diploma so i can be the pilot in some aircraft for a living and not just the DB. Other then that, Im into mountain biking, snowboarding, camping, fishing... pretty much anything i can do outside really. For my inside hobbies i play drums and electric guitar as well as produce (as a hobby) my own electronic music and mix on my turntables.

Lookin forward to the many future Q&A sessions that im sure i'll be a part of.

Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend,

Jon

1992 Kawasaki KDX200

KanuckKDX

Post by KanuckKDX »

Good to see you have registered and are ready to ride. Most of these guys don't get to celebrate Canada Day so they don't have a long weekend for July 1st. They get Wednesday July 4th.

I like the new seat cover. Sorry about the wrinkles - it wasn't a good fit and I had to remanufacture the thing before I could get it that tight.

Have a great weekend riding. I can't - two weddings planned.
KanuckKDX
'01 YZ426F son's
'02 XR400 still for sale
'04 KTM 450exc it's all about the e-start
djfl4me

Post by djfl4me »

oh well. at least you might have an open bar or toonie bar to look forward to. As for the wrinkles...haha. I dont mind it at all. The seat looks great and makes the bike look pretty sick so im happy. :D

As long as the repair to my car isnt too much money, i'll be takin the bikes out to Fallen Timber this weekend. Should be a blast.

1992 Kawasaki KDX200
Bike
Gallery
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

Welcome!
:partyman:
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

Not many things more exciting than a first dirt bike . . .

welcome and enjoy!!
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
macodi

Post by macodi »

Welcome! It is an exciting feeling buying a bike isn't it? Have fun with it.

As for KanuckKDX...
Have a great weekend riding. I can't - two weddings planned.
Man, one wife is all I can handle. :lol:
Mark
djfl4me

Post by djfl4me »

Macodi.. I agree. All I know is that when I actually bought it and had it in my possession, I was definitely sleeping a lot easier. The excitement of buying it was keepin me up late makin me think about the trails to come.

and as for the wife... pfft. Single life is where its at!!. Although im about to go into college so the window of opportunity is about to open :partyman: :mrgreen: :supz:

Thnx for the welcome guys and or gals..... whichever you prefer :p

1992 Kawasaki KDX200
Bike
Gallery