New from New Zealand.....

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
KDXNZ

New from New Zealand.....

Post by KDXNZ »

Hi New KDX owner from New Zealand. I have bought a 2005 200 to replace my 03 YZF250 that I sold 2 years ago. This is the second KDX I have owned, the first being a 1988 KDX200C3 that I owned in 96. I live in Waiuku New Zealand and work for the Steel Mill. I have just bought my daughter a PW50 and got the KDX to chase her around. My other bike is a 2005 Yamaha XT600E that I use for adventure rides. That's about it.
Andy.
05 KDX200H
05 XT600E
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome to the site! I didn't know there were that many KDX's in NZ! :lol: Just kidding.... beautiful country!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXNZ

Post by KDXNZ »

There was a time when green was the most prominent colour in the pits. Now the colours seem more evenly spread but tending more towards orange.... :cry:
05 KDX200H
05 XT600E
GS

Post by GS »

Welcome!

So many of my retired friends spend winters(Canadian) in NZ, riding and flying and simply LOVE the country and it's people.

Maybe one day it'll be my turn to see for myself!!

That orange is just a 'garnish' for the green :roll:
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Welcome to the site!! Don't forget to add photos of you and your daughter to the gallery. It's always great to hear about riders getting their kids involved in riding. Great!!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

welcome! :partyman: