Hey from Iowa

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
iagsxr

Hey from Iowa

Post by iagsxr »

Hi all, just got me a 04 200. Had a 05 KX250f till two weeks ago. Do most of the District 22 hare scrambles. I'm a little better than mid-pack C rider. I hope the KDX helps improve my finishes, I've had MX bikes up till now. I'll be on here a lot while I get it set up. I've researched what needs done with it but I'm sure I'll still have questions. later Ken :supz:
04 KDX 200
05 KX250f-sold
01 GSXR750
75 GT550
68 Chevelle
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

An Iowan huh? :lol:

Glad to have ya.... and ask away! :grin:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Welcome to the site! You'll find everything that you want to know about your KDX right here.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
crf_kdx

Post by crf_kdx »

Go Cyclones!! I know, I know . . . Vinton is Hawkeye country. I grew up about 10 miles east of Cedar Rapids. Back in the day (30th HS reunion is this summer!) I ran several track meets in Vinton. Today I live in KY but I'll be visiting family there in July and I've toyed with the idea of running the HS scheduled on July 8th in Hale. Care to share any info on the IA HS Series and, in particular, the event in Hale?

Btw, welcome to this site - great folks here with a wealth of knowledge.
"There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."
~ William Trogdon

2002 Honda Shadow ACE 750
2005 KDX 200 (mine)
2006 CRF 250X (son's)

2004 TTR 125LE (for sale)

KORHS Series: Senior C
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

Welcome to the site, you're sure to enjoy . . .
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!