T-Roy here, aka RTL

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
T-Roy
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

T-Roy here, aka RTL

Post by T-Roy »

Glad I found you guys. Nice site Inda, I look forward to participating. :cool:

01 KDX 200 (02-04-05)
Stock Gearing
-30 FMF (rev) and TCII S/A
Boysen 607's
Race Tech Gold Valves, .44's and 5.2 with Kouba Link #2
RB-Designs modified oem PWK
Stock head
Stock porting
Stock flywheel
Stock coil
FRP Kicker, Chain Guide, Bar mount
Last edited by T-Roy on 11:44 pm Feb 04 2005, edited 3 times in total.
2001 KDX 200
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Wassup T-Roy! Glad you found us over here on the fringe~ :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

RTL? Hey!! I heard'a you before!!

Welcome!

btw...I like the 'DAD' part. Good deal!!

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
T-Roy
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by T-Roy »

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas! Based upon the member listing this site is quickly shaping up to be like the Majors and the other site is becoming more like the minors to me. Both valued and respected, but who doesn't want to play in the majors!

I will gladly support this site. Nice job Inda!
2001 KDX 200
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

I do check DRN from time to time. Last time there it seemed there were more NON-KDX posters AND questions than there was anything having to do with the KDX.

Someone made the comment that the IQ of the site seemed to have taken a downturn. Now...we'd like to think it's 'cuz of 'everyone' being over here....

Hey! It could happen!! ;)

Cheers!

Consider the source

m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

canyncarvr wrote:Someone made the comment that the IQ of the site seemed to have taken a downturn. Now...we'd like to think it's 'cuz of 'everyone' being over here....
Like to think! Some of us KNOW thats the case! :mrgreen:

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
wanaride
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by wanaride »

Welcome aboard!

I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to DRN since I found out about this site!

Trust me, if you have a question about a KDX, it can be answered by the people who post here. I know because I've asked TONS of questions and I always get good, prompt answers.
I love someone with autism!

2006 KTM 250XCW
2003 KDX200
2006 CRF70
2006 KTM 50 Mini Adventure
jlm1959

Post by jlm1959 »

wow, all these posts about "the other site". it sure dosn't match up to the question and answer I asked the owner of this site. So, it isn't an us aganst them issue ?????? I really want to no. I don't want to be any part of somthing where all the people don't get along. Even if it is with another site.

Jon
jlm1959

Post by jlm1959 »

A question to:

Why do some of you still post over their.????
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome!

I believe there must be distributed (among members here), a 43MB MS Excel Docuement showing every possible rear fender option for KDX's. As this document has circulated, this has cut down on members needing to ask the most intriguing question to ever cross a KDX owner's mind. Therefore, you may not notice that question being asked here much.

Thanks, and again, welcome.
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

jlm1959 wrote:I don't want to be any part of somthing where all the people don't get along.
That would be DRN.

It's run by a guy that has an oddly high opinion of himself and the power he thinks he has. He is rude, obnoxious, not at all even handed in meting out his brand of 'punishment'. He thinks he's humorous..but said humor is so well disguised in underhanded backswings at members his funny points are obvious only to himself.

When someone of impeccable character and intention simply answers a question, he gets railed at because he is (says 'The Man') trying to profit by the exchange.

Posters saying virtually nothing are banned for weeks...others with a ridiculously nasty demeanor are applauded, thought erudite and witty.

He knows everything, everyone else is a moron.

I could go on for awhile, but you get the point (if you care to).

This site isn't like that. Inda isn't like that. This site (as far as I know) has nothing to do with an 'us against them' attitude. It was started (as far as I know) to provide a reasonable alternative, yes....and also with the full realization of problems that are apparent on DRN. If it so happens that this site becomes bigger/faster/more than dirtrider, I don't imagine you will find anyone 'round here crying about it.

I haven't said much of anything about DRN (excepting this). Anyone that's been there for a few years knows all they need to know about it.

You DID ask. ;)

re: why post over there

To help riders that know less than we (well, some of the other guys here!) do. To answer questions based on experience and knowledge (and an imo thrown in here and there :wink: ). Largely, it's not the riders on that board that are the problem (some exceptions to that), it's the admin.

Everyone here gets along just fine, seems to me. That doesn't mean there isn't a gibe here and there!

Jason? I'm referring to Jason? Really? (Just kidding!!) Personally, I know I NEVER have a smarta$$ tone about ANYthing!!!

If you don't believe that, just ASK me!!

Cheers!!

Consider the source

jlm1959

Post by jlm1959 »

canyncarvr wrote:
jlm1959 wrote:I don't want to be any part of somthing where all the people don't get along.

I could go on for awhile, but you get the point (if you care to).

Canyncarvr, you mised my point, and yes I got yours.

If this site wants be better than the other site than why make the remarks about it. Dosn't that put this site and members at the same leval as them?
Dosn't all of us want to set a example and be above them??

Sorry, sometimes I don't understand and sometimes I can't say it the way I meen. And I don't want to get into a big fight over this.

jon
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

jlm... Most of your posts are about this... not ours. Drop it please and we can move on. Saying "the other side" is not nessasarily negative unless you take it that way. This side of the fence is my yard...that side is your yard. Does that make it negative? no...
Thanks,
Indawoods :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jlm1959

Post by jlm1959 »

My apologees to all. I will move on to other bike related subjects.