Greetings from LA area

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
ohhey

Greetings from LA area

Post by ohhey »

Hey all, I'm from the LA area, have been riding off road for just over 10 years now. I currently ride a wr450 and my wife rides a crf230, and I think the KDX is the perfect next bike for our family to serve as a lighter more powerful bike for my wife, who has advanced beyond the abilities of her 230, and a lighter more nimble bike for me in the single track and more technical riding. Keeping my eyes peeled for an H model in good condition!
kdxsully
Supporting Member

Re: Greetings from LA area

Post by kdxsully »

Sounds perfect!
I like turtles
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to kdxrider.net. Thanks for joining us. We are a bit biased on the lime green machine. :mrgreen:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Welcome to the forums!
CMJ

Post by CMJ »

ohhey wrote: 02:02 pm Feb 07 2020 Hey all, I'm from the LA area, have been riding off road for just over 10 years now. I currently ride a wr450 and my wife rides a crf230, and I think the KDX is the perfect next bike for our family to serve as a lighter more powerful bike for my wife, who has advanced beyond the abilities of her 230, and a lighter more nimble bike for me in the single track and more technical riding. Keeping my eyes peeled for an H model in good condition!
Welcome from another new guy. I started riding around August- September of last year on a yz426. That bike was brutal to ride on trails. I sold it a few weeks ago and bought a 220h. I'M SO HAPPY NOW! The light weight and slow speed lugability really make it fun to ride in the rough stuff.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

CMJ, the 220 is actually the "A" series in the USA, with the 200 from 1995 - 2006 is the "H" series. Keep enjoying that KDX! :supz:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128