New guy

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
KDXASH

New guy

Post by KDXASH »

Hi all my name's Ashley and from the uk I've just brought my first 1990 kdx 200E which I'm looking to restore over the winter so I'm looking for as much advice as possible like which plastics I can fit etc :grin:
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New guy

Post by Julien D »

Side covers you can use 89-94 kdx, or 88-02 KX500. Front fender you can pretty much fit whatever you like. Rear fender options are limited, but there are some aftermarket mx type fenders, or a kx500 rear can be made to fit. The universal rear fenders don't fit worth a crap.

Welcome to KDXRIDER!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to kdxrider.net.

Look for UFO brand plastics. They make new side panels and front fenders, maybe even shrouds and rear fenders.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
TheHabitRabbit

Post by TheHabitRabbit »

Do you know what the bike needs yet? is it stock? what is your goal? do you want to restore it to stock or make it pretty and something more than stock? lots of little cheap and more pricey tricks you can do to increase power and stability.
cornishwrecker220

New guy

Post by cornishwrecker220 »

Welcome fellow UK DXer !

MD racing are based in Yovil Devon & are stockists for UFO plastics including disc guards & fork gators , check out their website .

If you require the kips valves then there's also a guy on eBay UK that makes new valves in stainless steel for your model kdx ....I've also seen on occasions new factory graphic kits on UK eBay too for the E series