New Old KDX Rider

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
lamedisease

New Old KDX Rider

Post by lamedisease »

Hey everyone!

I have unexpectedly found a whole lot of down time recently due to an ACL tear from riding my KDX. I am just shy of 5 weeks from surgery post op - pain is awful, but I am making progress. I got out riding after a long hiatus for college and got too brave on my first trail ride back out. :boogie:

I just joined because I have owned my '97 KDX 200 for about 11 years. Believe it or not, this is my first and only dirt bike I've ever owned. My dad helped me buy it when I was 13 years old (He matched what I saved for the dirt bike fund). I rebuilt the top-end roughly 9 years ago and have put maybe 15 hours total since then. I am not sure if I will keep the bike once I am cleared to ride again. I will need to do some tune up maintenance before selling though. Who knows, I may get addicted to a nice restoration project and end up keeping her!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New Old KDX Rider

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to kdxrider. Heal up fully with all rehab, then slowly try again. :supz:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128