new kid on the block

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
crazyaboutriding

new kid on the block

Post by crazyaboutriding »

hey everyone.

I live in colville washington. I'm just getting a '03 KDX 200. I've been riding for a while (scince i was six). Actually, today in about an hour i am going ice racing up on one of the frozen lakes up in my area. I hope the ice is thick enough!!!

In case you cant tell, i'm OBSESSED with motorcycles. :prayer: I ride the local trail system up here almost every single weakend durring the summer. I'm not really that slow, faster than some of my dad's friends. i hope to become the future's next Jeff Freddet.

Motorcycles are the best thing that ever happened to me!!
Kevin
'00 KDX 200
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

Welcome 14,

Good to hear you're involved in something healthy like bikes instead of some of the other things you could be doing. There's plenty of info on this site to help you get your KDX set up to work better for you, so read all you can. Most of us are geezers, but there are a few young bucks like you.

Good luck on the ice! (post pictures if you can)
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Welcome! Your going to really enjoy the KDX. Its a good all around bike to build your skills with.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
bradf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by bradf »

Hello, I grew up in Pasco. You certainly have a great riding area.
'04 220 w/'01 KX250 USD forks, '02 RM125 Showa shock, Rekluse EXP 3.0, LHRB & all RB'd
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: new kid on the block

Post by skipro3 »

>|<>QBB<
14yearoldrider wrote:

Motorcycles are the best thing that ever happened to me!!
Motorcycles are the best thing that ever happened to any of us. Well, at 14 anyway. Welcome to the club!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
GS

Post by GS »

Yup, even as I rehab from a bike-related injury, I have no intention of hanging up the helmet. Just way too much fun over the last 30+ years of riding. :lol:
crazyaboutriding

:? how do i add pictures? i tried to but it said that it is too big. do i just need to edit it on the computer (as you can tell, i'm not good with computers, just motorcycles).
:?

Also, there are some cool races up in the eastern washington area. where would i post it on this site for others to see?

Kevin
'00 KDX 200
ftl900

Post by ftl900 »

The easiest way is seldom the best way.

The easiest way is to downsize it until it fits, and then realize that it's only a postage stamp size, and delete it. :grin:

The way to get larger images onboard is to upload the image somewhere else, like http://www.imageshack.us and then bring the CODE back over here and insert image here with the code. At the top of the reply box, use the IMG button.
There are two theories to arguing with a woman... Neither one works.

Bandit 1200, ZRX1100, WR450, TTR250, KDX200
crazyaboutriding

thanks alot. just if i could get more pics of me on the bike!!! :grin:
Kevin
'00 KDX 200