New KDX rider from South Africa

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Brinkman

Post by Brinkman »

Hi guys/girls.

I recently got a 2005 KDX 200 for a steal. Fully kitted and dressed for enduro riding.

I've been on road bikes for half of my life and recently made the transition to off road in the form of a old YZ125 I took on as a project. Fully rebuilt the YZ, tried to make it something it just wasn't and all that ended in failure.

This time around I decided to get a bike built for the task of what I intend to use it for which is strictly funduro's and bush riding here in SA.

Has just taken it out for one short ride, as just after I got it I got really sick. Booked off from work for a few days, reason I found this forum.

Well, all I can say regarding the KDX is it is my dream bike (never knew). Perfect for my type of riding. The KDX makes me a lot less stressed out than the 125 as I finally have the torque to not have to rev the snot out of it when it comes to sand riding. The KDX just cruises through the sand without a problem and it is so much more comfortable and stable.

I'll be starting a new thread with a few pictures of my new baby :partyman: :partyman:
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New KDX rider from South Africa

Post by KDXGarage »

Hi. Welcome to kdxrider. :partyman:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Molly's 70
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Molly's 70 »

Welcome :grin:
If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by SS109 »

Welcome to the KDX family!
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R