Hello from thailand

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Tom yumchai

Hello from thailand

Post by Tom yumchai »

I just bought a 95 KDX250! Unfortunately its 1000km away from me but im driving down there tomorrow to check the thing out and ride it.
My friend who did the sale for me was pretty pissed that he didnt buy it for himself so i did a bit of internet searching and 24 hours later hes now got a kdx200 for half the price!
We will most likely need help in sorting these bikes out because they have been worked on by the locals...... thats not a good thing.
How the hell do i post photos?
Burtono

Re: Hello from thailand

Post by Burtono »

Welcome to the forums. I think to post photos you need to use a third party picture service or be a supporting member. Congrats on the new bike!
KDXohio
Supporting Member

Post by KDXohio »

Congrats and welcome!
1990 KDX200 FMF Fatty, Answer VFC silencer, VForce 3 Cage, Wiseco Piston, KX125-J series KYB USD fork conversion, Race tech goldvalves, J series front brake assembly, air-box snorkel removed, Acerbis Headlight, KX450F Front fender, Pro Taper RM bend bars, ASV front Brake lever, MSR Clutch perch and lever, RB Head mod, 36mm PWK carb, Trail Tech Kickstand.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Congratulations and welcome.

When you get the bikes, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, post frame numbers and engine numbers, so we can figure out the exact models and offer exact advice. You probably have a version that was not sold in the USA, so with many of us being in the USA, we won't have knowledge of some of the "street legal" stuff.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Molly's 70
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hello from thailand

Post by Molly's 70 »

Welcome!
If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
Tom yumchai

Post by Tom yumchai »

Thanks guys, ive got a DX250F and the 200 is a DX200G. Tried them both out today, both of them will need a lot of work!
I dont think either has the kips working properly. They both have steel tanks and most likely arrived here from japan as the import tax is lower.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Cool. Let us know how it goes!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
jstcraig
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by jstcraig »

Welcome to the forum, sounds like a couple more Sr models go add to the growing list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk